Microblogging site Twitter become favorite targets for hackers infiltrated the virus, which aim to destroy and take over the accounts belonged to public figure. Hacker attacks on Twitter using a variety of ways. One of them is by e-mail phishing scams. Thus, the number of Twitter users millions of these, sent a message that is not known.
At least 10 thousand infected message has spread. So, be careful for those of you who like Tweets. I suggest you always update your computer security system to prevent undesirable actions.
- X-Ray Scanner Reaping Protest
- Nigerian Spam Mafia restraints
- Clean Online Games Virus
- Kaspersky does not fear its products hijacked
- World War 3 is cyber War
- Kaspersky: Cyber Terrorist Threat It Real
- Cyber Facebook Attacks hikes, FBI worry
- SQL Injection is still Hacker’s Favorite
- Hacker Spread Virus Through the “Tsunami”
- Singapore Built Special Agency Cyber Security
- Antivirus Microsoft Officially Launched